Romanian Point Lace Class photos posted

  • deanna7 Cohen
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2011
      I've posted pictures on the Yahoo site under "Romanian Point Lace Class 2011"

      deanna

      My Blog:   http://eclectic-meanderings.blogspot.com

      We cannot see our reflection in running water. It is only in still water that we can see. -Taoist Proverb

    • Susan Tennison
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 25, 2011
        Very nice pictures!  Thanks for taking them and posting them!  I sure enjoyed the class.  I am still crocheting that braid!!!
        Susan....

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 25, 2011
          I also sent you the separate album where I included some close-ups of the black eyed susan.

          I just made a pocket for karen's class and I'm edging it with that italian buttonhole stitch Bart taught us today.
          I love it.

          To: AustinLace@yahoogroups.com
          From: susantennison@...
          Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 23:30:19 -0400

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 25, 2011
            OOPS...
            Sorry. that last message was meant for Susan.