Re: Order.....

  • Pat T
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2011
      We are just starting to get the kids ready for school.

      Thanks for taking care of the order.

      I don’t think I can do the Romanian needle-lace class at this time.

      I don’t know if I can swing by on Tuesday. Joseph has a procedure at the dentist near Parmer, but it starts at 10:30 so I do not know if I can get there or what condition he will be in. And Tuesday evening is a Scout Meeting (I am the advancement coordinator and the next Court of Honor is in August).

      Yours,
      Pat T.

      Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 11:21 AM
      To: Pat T
      Subject: Re: Order.....

      Pat,

      Good to hear from you.  Are you getting those boys ready for school?

      I will include your item in the order.

      Are you interested in the Romanian needle lace class with Bart Elwell in Sept.?

      Also, would you be able to  swing by class this Tuesday with your lace and tatting pieces for the airport display? - or maybe Tuesday night for the guild meeting?  If not, perhaps Cheryl or I could meet you somewhere another time.

      Karen Hickman
      Retirement in progress

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011

        Maybe one of us can come to you on Parmer and pick them up. I could do that because I am not the teacher. Karisse

        Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 4:54 PM
        To: undisclosed recipients: