adding gimp lines to pricking

  • ssmerritt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4 1:33 PM
      Any tricks, tips on how to add gimp lines to a pricking?
      I have pricked the pattern to card - finding it difficult to get gimp lines drawn, I would appreciate hearing any tips or tricks
    • Karisse Moore
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 4:18 PM
        What I do to add gimp lines to a pricking is to prick just the holes that are on the either side of the gimp and then take off the pattern and draw in the gimp lines. After the gimp lines are in then I put the pattern back on the pricking and prick the rest of the holes. Does that make any sense?

        Karisse