RE: [AustinLace] New picture..........

  • deanna7 Cohen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2011
      I know what you mean, Karen. I'm resisting doing that. There are some great patterns there.

      Your angel is beautiful. I found it under 'New Photos' but I don't see it in your album. Maybe because it's a .bmp file instead of a .jpg???

      deanna

      My Blog:   http://eclectic-meanderings.blogspot.com/

      "Man is free at the moment he wishes to be."
      Voltaire

      To: AustinLace@yahoogroups.com
      From: karenhic@...
      Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:03:46 +0000
      Subject: [AustinLace] New picture..........

      I have posted the completed Milanese Angel to my folder "Krusing Karen". Need to find that "special" frame for her now...........

      Deanna, You are a bad influence.......After looking at the vintage crochet patterns, I now want to do some crocheting again!!!! Ha!!