Help re lace tablecloths, please

  • Charlsa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5 12:39 PM
      Hello. I found your Yahoo group by doing a Google search, and the only way I found to contact you was by joining your Yahoo group. My husband and I live in Austin, and we're in the midst of downsizing. I have some lace tablecloths that belonged to my mother-in-law, and I have no idea if they're old or new, valuable or inexpensive, desirable or .... not. Is there someone in Austin who could look at these items and help me figure out what to do with them? I never use them, as they don't fit any of our tables. If you can't help me, are you aware of any other organizations or individuals in the Austin area whom I could contact? Thank you.

      Charlsa Bentley, Austin, TX (SW Austin)
      home phone 512-301-2675, cell 512-965-6416
    • Karisse Moore
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5 8:16 PM
        Hi, Charlsa, it is always good to hear from people who have lace to look at. We meet on the First Tuesday of each month and that would be this Tuesday, at St John's Episcopal church on Braker Lane in Austin. The actual address is 11201 Parkfield Dr. but it is on W. Braker Lane too. Kinda on the corner. We start at 6:30 and we could look at what you have and tell you if they are of great value or not. Anyway we would love to meet you.

        Karisse A. Moore
        254-458-7654
        Treasure Austin Lacemakers