huge knitting

  • deanna7 Cohen
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011
      my arms hurt me just watching this video. enjoy.

      http://knittaporfavor.wordpress.com/2011/04/04/elsewhere-in-the-world-of-knitting-laura-birek/

      deanna

      My Blog:   http://eclectic-meanderings.blogspot.com/

      "Great things are done by a series of
      small things brought together."

      Vincent van Gogh

    • Karisse Moore
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011
        There were other knitting videos. Did you watch any of those? I watched the one about 1000 stran knitting. It was really something. Karisse

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011
          I've seen that one before. such beautiful colors. i've also seen one similar where they made a mattress for a bed.

          To: AustinLace@yahoogroups.com
          From: KarisseM@...
          Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 19:33:28 -0500
          Subject: Re: [AustinLace] huge knitting