Classes

  • Jessica
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8 10:29 AM
      Do you offer classes? I am so eager to learn!
    • Karisse Moore
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9 4:11 PM
        Yes we do. But you need to tell us more about yourself like where do you live and if Tuesday night or Tuesday day would be easier for you. Or if you can only take classes on Weekends.

        Karisse A. Moore

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 30 8:14 PM
          I live in austin...well, my schedule is kind of variable. I do work every third weekend, so those weeks I would be able to take classes during the week. Were are the classes held?

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2011
            I think that Karen sent you a message and now you all can figure it out. Karisse