Re: [AustinLace] Needlelace

  • Pat T
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2011
      I was thinking about ordering the "Anchor manual of needlework" so I would
      definitely like to look at that one also.

      I hope you don't mind but I would also like to hold on to the book Russian
      Lace Patterns little while longer. I found a reasonably priced used copy of
      The Technique of Bruges Flower Lace so that should be here in a few weeks,
      so I will return that one.

      Thank you,
      Pat T