  • Stacy Duval
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2007
      Over the past week I have learned how to crochet. I made a doily, and I think it meets the 12" project's limits. Here is the pattern - http://www.dmc-usa.com/mjRS/1/doc/US_freedesigns/CrochetCebeliaDoily.pdf I will bring it to the next meeting. I have also started another doily with a finer thread (size 30) http://www.crochettreasures.com/freepatterns/doilies.htm It is the one on the right side of the picture. Crochet is nifty. It goes quick. --Stacy