Yearly IOLI info

  • FB
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010
      Yes, it is time for the dreaded yearly form.

      If we want to be listed in the IOLI book, I need two more membership
      numbers to put on this list.

      And since the new co-ordinator only gave us until the 16th of October to
      mail it back to her, soon would be good.

      Thank you.

      Fran
    • Pat T
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010
        I am not really sure what you are referring to. But should you be looking
        for IOLI membership information I am now a member and my membership number
        is 5841.

        HTH
        Patrick Tinney

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010
          Here is my membership number.  1758 or it could be 1086. the first one is by the summer2010 and I think that is it. We are praying for your dad's surgery. Love and Prayers, karisse