Unusual lace bobbins

  • deanna7 Cohen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2010
      This is an Italian lace site. Check out the bobbins in the picture.

       http://fiore-merletto.socialgo.com/

      deanna
      "You can chain me, you can torture me, you can
      even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind."
      — Mahatma Gandhi:

      My Blog:   http://eclectic-meanderings.blogspot.com/

    • karenhic
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2010
        Deanna,

        I wonder if they are lacing or painting!?!?!! Ha!

          From: karenhic@...
          Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 01:54:54 +0000
          Subject: [AustinLace] Re: Unusual lace bobbins