November lace class possibility....

  • karenhic
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2010
      To answer the "placement" question. That was not determined at this week's meeting. We would have to "ask permission" to have it somewhere. However, I do think it will be in Austin. The teacher has a relative (I think) that she comes to visit about this time for the past several years. Those of us in the Belton/Killeen area can "pool" together.