about spam

  • deanna7 Cohen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2010
      I just received a message from 'Austin Lace' that appeared to come from me. It was in my junk folder.  I did not send it and I don't know how that happened.  There was nothing in the body of the e-mail.  So if you receive a message that appears with my name on it, other than this one, I did not send it.
      If the message comes from me, you will see my signature as it appears below.  If anyone has any clue about what is going on, I'd appreciate knowing.

      deanna
      "How we treat the weakest among us is how we will be judged." Mehmet Oz, M.D.
      My Blog:   http://eclectic-meanderings.blogspot.com/