Miss Channer's Mat

  • Pat Tinney
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2010
      The following links came through Arachne and I thought some of you might not have seen them.

      I was not familiar with this mat before the posting by Brenda Paternoster.

      Malcolm Down's version:

      Possibly a Michelle Long (click one next and a few previous to see a few in process shots).

      David Collyer's Chantilly version (I enjoyed using the slide show function).

      I hope you enjoy this,
      Pat T.

    • Karisse Moore
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2010
        I have a copy of this pattern if you are interested. I am almost half way through only it has taken me five years not four months. Karisse
      • Pat Tinney
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2010
          I would love a copy, but I fear it would very much become like my copy of Springett's Fine Old Buckinghamshire Lace Patterns. The thing upon which dreams are made. But very nice dreams.

          Thank you,
          Pat T.

          Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2010 5:41 PM
          Subject: [AustinLace] Miss Channer's Mat

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 7, 2010
            Pat, dreams are what keep us going. If we had nothing to dream about then what would life be? I will give you a copy. Karisse

            Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2010 5:41 PM

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 7, 2010
              Thank you,
              Pat T.