Re: [AustinLace] re: thread

  • Laurie Bluth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2010
      Was she referring to the ones we had for the lace day? If so, I have yarn that I could use to make a pair the correct size, but would need the hedgies made to go on them.

      Retired and loving it,
      Laurie

      On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 9:05 AM, FB <knotwork@...> wrote:

      I'm not sure, Karen- she's got a lot of lines that I don't have here.
      I'll ask her.

      Pat, I did ask Kathy about the socks. She says the ones she has are
      sized to fit up to a ladies' 11, which is almost identical to a men's
      10. Couldn't hurt to try on a pair.

      Fran

    • Karen Martinez
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2010
        Fran, I want some socks as well.  Karisse will choose for me.  I already let her know that I want two pair.  Just so Kathy brings enough!  Karen Martinez (down in Weslaco!)