Kathy's visit

  • FB
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010
      I have emailed Kathy about her upcoming visit.

      This trip is on a rather strict time limit, so if you have anything you
      want to order, she would be happy to bring it with her. The sooner you
      tell her what you want the better! She will not have room to bring a
      bunch of stuff this time.

      If you want a shopping spree and a class, she's willing to schedule
      another weekend later in the spring or summer.

      Unless delayed by weather, she should be here the weekend of the 5th of
      March. I'll keep you posted.

      Fran
    • isabell sandoval
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010
        Fran,
        I would like for Kathy to bring the bar (like soap)  for stains.  I would like 3.  Thanks.

        Isabell

        The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. -Lucille Ball