Re: [AustinLace] Lace Balls

  • Mlkquilts
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2010
      Apparently, some are done in a spiral and some in strips from top to bottom and over a styrofoam ball set into a box or well that is found on some lace pillows, mostly roller pillows.  they are taken off the styrofoam ball just before finishing off.
      Michelle

      In a message dated 01/06/10 13:48:34 Central Standard Time, deanna7@... writes:

      They're beautiful.  Love the 'teneriffe' one.  Looks like it wouldn't be too difficult.

      deanna
      DrWayneWDyer The state of your life is nothing more then a reflection of your state of mind.
      My Blog:   http://eclectic-meandering s.blogspot. com/

      To: austinlace@yahoogro ups.com
      From: Mlkquilts@aol. com
      Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 13:00:54 -0600
      Subject: [AustinLace] Lace Balls

      Hi everyone,

          Here is the site were I saw the Lace balls that I'm interested in learning to make.
      Michelle