DATED LACE ON SYNAGOGUE TEXTILES

  • deanna7 Cohen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2009
      Since I have a Jewish background, I found this article very interesting.  Various styles of lace found in European synagogues from the 1600s.  The pictures are not good but I'll continue to do research to try and find better pics.

       http://www.blen.net/blen_14/140306.htm

      deanna cohen
      DrWayneWDyer The state of your life is nothing more then a reflection of your state of mind.
      My Blog:   http://eclectic-meanderings.blogspot.com/