RE: [AustinLace] Re: Lacis Store in Berkeley, CA

  • deanna7 Cohen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2009
      The last one was my favorite too.  I saved the best for last.  Glad you enjoyed it.

      deanna
      DrWayneWDyer The state of your life is nothing more then a reflection of your state of mind.
      My Blog:   http://eclectic-meanderings.blogspot.com

      To: AustinLace@yahoogroups.com
      From: laurie9883@...
      Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 21:52:37 +0000
      Subject: [AustinLace] Re: Lacis Store in Berkeley, CA

      This is so cool - great pix. I love the last one.

      --- In AustinLace@yahoogro ups.com, deanna7@... wrote:

      > If you can't see the pictures in this email, click here to see it in a
      > web browser:
      > http://www.kodakgal lery.com/ gallery/creative apps/slideShow/ Main.jsp? token=2323995003 10%3A505389682
      > Lacis Store in Berkeley, CA
      > Deanna has shared photos with you.
      > You are invited to view my online photos at the KODAK Gallery. My
      > friend Anita visited the Lacis Store in Berkeley, CA and took these
      > pictures.enjoy, deanna cohen
      > - Deanna
      > View photos
      > Reminder: You can save these photos after viewing them by creating a
      > free Kodak Gallery account.
      > Questions? Visit http://www.kodakgal lery.com/ A/help.html. cKodak,
      > 2009. All rights reserved.

      Windows 7: Simplify your PC. Learn more.