RE: [AustinLace] How to make bobbin lace?

  • Dawnette Ham
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2009

      Thank you…great info…

      From: AustinLace@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AustinLace@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of deanna7 Cohen
      Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 10:19 AM
      To: Austin Lace
      Subject: RE: [AustinLace] How to make bobbin lace?

      Lifetime Learning Institute in Austin has a bobbin lace class.  You can go to www.lliaustin. org for more info.  I have been part of that class for 2 semesters and really enjoy it.  Karen Hickman is a great teacher.  Also, if you go to www.youtube. com and search for 'bobbin lace', you will find lots of videos showing how it is done.  Most of the videos are not in English but they are interesting to watch.

      deanna
      DrWayneWDyer The state of your life is nothing more then a reflection of your state of mind.
      My Blog:   http://eclectic-meandering s.blogspot. com

      To: AustinLace@yahoogro ups.com
      From: dawnettejh@austin. rr.com
      Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 14:56:35 +0000
      Subject: [AustinLace] How to make bobbin lace?

      Hi, new to the group, know nothing about lace -- I do knit, and crochet though -- how can I go about learning how to make bobbin lace? Or see someone do it?
      Thanks!

      Windows 7: Simplify your PC. Learn more.