it's time

  • FB
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2009
      Hi all. Yes, once more it is time for the dreaded Chapter Update.
      Every year we have to fill this out to retain our Charter info in the
      Bulletin, and as usual they never give us much time to do it in.

      So, I need three current Members to please email me their membership
      number from the Bulletin label. The rest I can fill in.

      Thank you.

      By the way, I will be headed to Bartlesville lace Day on October 2nd.
      If there is anything you wish me to look for there, let me know before
      that date. Vendors will be Debbie Beever, marci Willis (tshirts), Susan
      Groh, Kathy Kirchner and yours truly.

      Fran
    • Karisse Moore

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 23, 2009
          the numbers on the Charter Chapter bulletin is 1128 2661.  Don't know if you can use that one or not.