It's not raining!

  • sillybasenji
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2007
      Now that it's finally not raining, I've had some computer time, so I
      finally got to join. I have also updated the AustinLace webpage to
      include a link to this group. Thanks to whoever made that good
      suggestion.

      Fran
    • Isabell Sandoval
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2007
        --- In AustinLace@yahoogroups.com, "sillybasenji" <knotwork@...> wrote:

        > Now that it's finally not raining, I've had some computer time, so I
        > finally got to join. I have also updated the AustinLace webpage to
        > include a link to this group. Thanks to whoever made that good
        > suggestion.
        >

        > Fran

        Fran,

        I finally have my #14 steel crochet hook!!!! Yeah!! Good to have you
        on board.

        See you Tuesday

        Isabell