Saturday..........

  • Karen Hickman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2009
      Lacers,

      Just a note to remind everyone that the "Lace In" this Saturday is at my house.  We will be working on the pillow scrubbies and hedgehogs for the camp this summer.

      I am also inviting some of the Austin students in hopes they can come and meet some of you.

      Don't forget to bring your own lunch.  Time is 10:00 a.m. - 3:00/4:00 a.m.  If you need instructions to my house, call me: (H)- 254-933-3898; (c) - 254-541-0432

      Karen Hickman
      Retired