Spam Postings

  • Stacy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2009
      Hey Guys! Sorry about the spam postings that got through. I went through and removed member names that sounded suspicious. If I deleted any real people by accident, I am sorry. They should be able to re-join. That should stop the spam for a while --Stacy
    • Mlkquilts
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25, 2009
        Thanks Stacy.
          Nice to hear from you.  We have all been wondering what you have been up to.  Hope everything is well with you.
        Michelle

        In a message dated 03/25/09 13:55:07 Central Daylight Time, stacy.duval@... writes:

        Hey Guys! Sorry about the spam postings that got through. I went through and removed member names that sounded suspicious. If I deleted any real people by accident, I am sorry. They should be able to re-join. That should stop the spam for a while --Stacy

      • Stacy Woodruff
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 25, 2009

          I’ve been busy , busy. After more fertility treatments than I care to count, I am now 20 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. We are very excited. My due date is August 11. Brad and I just celebrated our one year anniversary last week. Here lately the only time I have really been coming into Austin is for doctor appointments. Aside from that, I have just been trying to rest as much as possible, but I seem to be constantly exhausted anyway. I hope all of you folks are doing well. One of these days I’ll get up the energy to come to a meeting, but until then, know that you are each in my thoughts. --Stacy

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 25, 2009
            --- In AustinLace@yahoogroups.com, "Stacy" <stacy.duval@...> wrote:

            > Hey Guys! Sorry about the spam postings that got through. I went
            through and removed member names that sounded suspicious. If I deleted
            any real people by accident, I am sorry. They should be able to re-join.
            That should stop the spam for a while --Stacy

            Congratulations Stacy! Marisa was supposed to be an August baby but
            came three weeks early at the end of July. It wasn't too bad being
            pregnant during the Texas summer although I did go to my apartment pool
            often! Take care, Nancy