Re: [AustinLace] Felting project.............

  • Mlkquilts
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2009
      Hi Karen,

        I already have a kit, it was part of my gift I received at our Christmas party.  Joy needs a kit, so buy one for her please.

      Michelle

      In a message dated 02/17/09 21:37:03 Central Standard Time, karenhic@... writes:
      O.K. members......... I need a "head count" for those who need a felting kit for the March program.  Karisse says it should cost between $4. - $5.00.  Please send me an e-mail by Thursday evening if you do want to do the project and need us to pick up the kit for you when we go shopping.

      Thanks!
      Karen Hickman
      Austin Lace Guild Treasurer/newsletter

    • Laurie Bluth
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2009
        I'll take one.

        --
        Laurie

        On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 9:36 PM, Karen Hickman <karenhic@...> wrote:
        O.K. members......... I need a "head count" for those who need a felting kit for the March program.  Karisse says it should cost between $4. - $5.00.  Please send me an e-mail by Thursday evening if you do want to do the project and need us to pick up the kit for you when we go shopping.

        Thanks!
        Karen Hickman
        Austin Lace Guild Treasurer/newsletter

      • Karisse Moore