Re: [AustinLace] Pat, please contact me

  • Pat Tinney
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2009
      My email is "tinneyp at austin dot rr dot com". I trust you can resolve the format.

      Or before you reply to this email you should be able to copy the email address in the header. I was able to copy yours before I hit reply.

      I sent an email to Karen this morning so you might receive this again: It contain the following line:

      Here is the "On-Line Digital Archive of Documents on Weaving and Related Topics" link for Deanna: http://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/index.html

      What I cannot believe is that I forgot about the Antique Pattern Library (http://www.antiquepatternlibrary.org/). There is also a yahoo group associated with the Antique Pattern Library.

      Take care,
      Pat

      Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 9:34 AM
      Subject: [AustinLace] Pat, please contact me

      Pat (from Karen Hickman's bobbin lace class),
      Please send me your e-mail address and I will forward the pictures you requested.  I was unable to find your e-mail address on the Austin Lace site.
      deanna7@...

      deanna
      My Blog:   http://eclectic-meanderings.blogspot.com/

      "Live as if you were to die tomorrow.