What to bring?

  • laurie.9883
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      Barring the unforeseen, I am planning on coming to the meeting
      tomorrow. What do we bring?

      Laurie
    • Karen Hickman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
        Laurie,

        Wonderful!!! Many of us bring "something" to work on during the
        meeting. It can be lace, crochet, knit, tat, needlework, what ever!!!
        It gives us a chance to see what others are doing. And as a result we
        sometimes have a class to learn from each other.

        One of our members is bringing some "goodies" from Kathy Kirschner's
        shop". I do not know what will be there. But it gives us a chance to
        do some "shopping". So if you are interested - don't forget your
        checkbook.

        Would you like to ride with some of us? We have 1 from Eddy, 1 from
        Killeen, 1 from Harker Heights, and myself that pool together. If you
        would like to "ride" let me know. You can come to my house in Belton
        and ride over with me to Harker Heights where we meet. My phone number
        is 254-933-3898.

        Otherwise, the meeting is in Austin at St. John's Episcopal Church,
        11201 Parkfield Dr. There is a portable building behind the church
        that we meet in.

        As you head south on I35, take the Braker exit and go west (right).
        You will go through the Lamar red light and one other light - I think.
        When you get to the Parkfield light, turn left. The church is on the
        left hand side. Drive to the back where the parking lot is and you
        will find us.

        Hope to see you and meet you!!!!!