New .....

  • Karen Hickman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2009
      I see we also have another new person from Temple, Texas. Lauri are
      you a bobbin lacer? tatter? crocheter? knitter? Some of us are trying
      to start some classes in Temple. Are you interested?
    • Laurie Bluth
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2009
        How exciting! I am Absolutely interested! I am a bobbin lacer, knitter and crocheter. I do have a little job I do in the eve's, but am usually finished by 7 and could be there by 715 or earlier, and am free until late afternoon on Sat.

        I am an advanced beginner in bobbin lace but advanced in knitting and crocheting. I have done lace knitting, although I have only one or two items at home to show currently. I have been doing crochet lace for many years and have done some Irish, but again don't have any (Irish) to show that I can think of. Even if we don't have classes per se, I would be interested in just getting together, esp. for bobbin lace.

        Laurie