Fw: St John's Annual Arts & Crafts Harvest Fair, Nov. 8th

  • Karen Hickman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2008
      For anyone who can go, here is the information:
      -Karen

      Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 4:00:36 PM
      Subject: re:St John's Annual Arts & Crafts Harvest Fair, Nov. 8th

      Hi Karen,
      Welcome!
      I received your check for $30.00 for space at Annual Arts & Crafts Harvest Fair.

      On day of event, you may begin setup at 7AM. Event opens to public at 9AM until 3PM.
      We provide the space, you provide all that goes in space including table and chairs.

      For event flyer and details, please visit www.austinstjohns.org

      See you in November!
      Sadie Stewart, Chair
      Fall Events