Re: [AustinLace] Re: Name for Camp Gotta Lace--OOPS!

  • isabell sandoval
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 18, 2008
      Karen,
      I also voted for "Twist and Knot".  Just loved that!  I hope your vote counts.I love the theme.  Hope to see you soon.
      Isabell

      Karen Martinez <ejak4@...> wrote:
      Sorry, sorry, sorry.  Thought I was responding to Karisse's email.  After the first few sentences, this doesn't apply to lace stuff, so forgive me.  I'm tired and not paying attention to what I'm doing.  So, if you don't want to find out about my weekend, then just delete this.  Sorry all.  Karen Martinez

      From: karissem <KarisseM@hot. rr.com>
      Subject: [AustinLace] Re: Name for Camp Gotta Lace
      To: AustinLace@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Friday, August 15, 2008, 4:28 PM

      OK you all, I made a new post and you can vote for the name that you
      like the best. You should be able to see what name is getting the most
      votes. Do I need to say that you only have one vote please? I don't
      think I do. Please take the time to vote.

      Karisse