Bobbin lace tools on eBay

  • tatted_thread_bear
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2008
      At this morning's bobbin lace class with Karen I mentioned some
      things on eBay.

      Here is a link to all the person's items. Many are not for bobbin
      lace but many are http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfollothru.

      The item I was most interested in (though I have no intention of
      buying a pillow) is 120291922447. Go to www.ebay,com and enter the
      item number in the search area. Her statements about the wire pre-
      wound bobbins are also interesting though in a different way.

      I also mentioned someone selling Tatting shuttles that are similar to
      the Shuttle Brother's GR-8 shuttles
      (http://www.geocities.com/gr8shuttles/). The double bobbin version is
      item number 230279812557. A pretty one that has already sold is item
      number 230277972441.

      I am really enjoying the bobbin lace class

      Thanks to both of today's teachers for all the help I recieved. It
      was great fun.

      Wish me luck on my search for pillow stuffing material and a hopeful
      return to tatting.

      TTFN
      Pat T.