Fwd: [HBT] Anyone in or near Georgetown Texas?

  • isabell sandoval
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2008
      Hi, all.  This e-mail came in today.  Anyone interested in meeting this lady, reply to her.
      Sounds interesting.
      Isabell

      To: Here-Be-Tatters@yahoogroups.com
      From: "Cynthia Stevenson" <brasthatfit@...>
      Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:00:11 -0000
      Subject: [HBT] Anyone in or near Georgetown Texas?

      Hi For those of you on multiple tatting sites you can delete now if
      you've already read about this. I'll be in Georgetown Texas on May 3
      at a bagpipe competition at San Gabriel Presbyterian Church. I'll be
      there from 8-3 and would enjoy meeting anyone for a tat/chat. You can
      contact me off site. Thanks and Peace, Cynthia

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
      mailto:Here-Be-Tatters-digest@yahoogroups.com
      mailto:Here-Be-Tatters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Isabell

      The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. -Lucille Ball