      From: Alamo Bobbin Lacers <alamobobbinlacers@... >
      Date: July 27, 2013, 6:03:08 PM CDT
      To: undisclosed recipients: ;
      Subject: lace class in San Antonio

      We are happy to announce that Karen Thompson will be in San Antonio to teach Ipswich lace September 13-16, 2013. I have attached the pictures of the samples of available patterns from which you can choose. They're really pretty! The originals are in the Library of Congress and Karen has been drafting the patterns from those originals over the past few years. The lace is worked in black silk which is readily available from your favorite lace supplies supplier.

      Available dates is a little complicated so please call 210-324-5761 if you need clarification but here goes:
      Spaces are available on Friday. We will need at least 5 people for the class to "make" on Friday.
      In addition we may be able to find space on one of the other days. Some members who have signed up for Saturday through Monday have said that they might be willing to trade one of those days for the Friday if someone else needs a Saturday, Sunday or Monday. So, if you would like one of those days let me know and I will juggle for you.
      Bottom line, Friday sign-ups are fine, other days are possible. Let me know which days you would like to sign up for and I will confirm.

      The fee for each day of class is $40 which includes one pattern per day of class. (Karen will have other patterns available for sale at the class.) Please send your deposit of $20 per day (non-refundable unless the class does not fill.) We will confirm the class by Sept 1 and the balance will be due by Sept 8. Checks should be made payable to Alamo Bobbin Lacers and sent to Cheryl Anderson, 230 Tansyl Dr., San Antonio, TX 78213-2859.

      Please feel free to share this invitation with other lacemakers as we would be happy to have them attend!

      Cheryl Anderson
      President, Alamo Bobbin Lacers