      From: Pat T
      Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:11 PM
      Subject: [AustinLace] Display Items

      I am trying to figure out how to get my samples to Karen or Cheryl but really I need some advice.

      My initial consideration was the piece of tape lace and some tatting from the Corticelli book.

      I am willing to submit any of the five though as I have said it is the bobbin lace Tape Lace Doily and the Tatted example from the Corticelli (Medallion 150) are my favorites for this display.

      I am concerned that the pieces I am considering will need to be mounted and I am not sure when or how I can do this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

      Your,

      Pat T.

      PS: as far as the Spinning wheel example is concerned, though one of my favorites, I know of a couple of examples by an fellow guild member that are much more beautiful and include little tassels that just make them even more wonderful.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic