      Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 10:07 AM
      Subject: [AustinLace] Fwd: Updating IOLI Charter Chapter information

      Hi everyone.  You can see for yourself below- form time!  If you are an IOLI member, please send me your number so I can fill this thing in.  That's if I can get it to open.

      Tanks.

      Fran

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: IOLI VP Jean Leader <vicepresident.ioli@...>
      Date: August 29, 2014 6:19:18 AM CDT
      Subject: Updating IOLI Charter Chapter information

      Hello Charter Chapters of International Organization of Lace, Inc.,

      I am looking forward to my new role as IOLI Vice President and being your contact for the next two years. As most of you probably know I live in Scotland so I’m hoping that we’ll be able to communicate by email whenever possible.

      It is time once again to update your Chapters’ contact information with IOLI. This is important as it helps me and the regional Directors keep you updated with IOLI news. This information is also in the Handbook that will be mailed with the Winter Bulletin. This can help bring new members and visitors your way if they are in your area. Please fill in the attached form* and send it back to me by email — the sooner you can do this the better but I would like it before 1st October so that I can get your contact information updated as necessary and sent to the Handbook Editor in good time for her to get everything to the printer on schedule.

      One question asked on the form is whether IOLI has a current copy of your By-Laws. In her message in the Summer Bulletin Shemene Peckman mentioned that because of IOLI’s change of name, the By-Laws of the Charter Chapters would need to be changed to read International Organization of Lace, Inc. wherever International Old Lacers, Inc. appears. Some of you have already done this and sent in a copy of the By-Laws with the name changed — thank you for being so efficient. It would be good if the Charter Chapters who have not made this change to their By-Laws yet, would do so as soon as possible and email me a copy, preferably as a Word document or a PDF file.

      When you fill in the form please could you make sure that the three IOLI members you list are current members. This is something I have to check and it will save us all time if I don’t have to come back to you with queries.

      Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

      With best wishes

      Jean Leader

      I.O.L.I Vice President

      vicepresident.ioli@...

      www.internationalorganizationoflace.org

      * I’ve set up the form in Word so that you should be able to fill it in on your computer — type the answers in the grey text blocks which will expand as needed, and check the boxes for Yes and No as appropriate. When you’ve finished, save the file under a new name and send it back to me.

      If you have problems with this,  let me know and I’ll send the form in a different format.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic