1005Very Sad News............. Karen Hickman

  • Karen Hickman
    Aug 12, 2014

      Hello,

      How are you doing? I am sorry for reaching you rather too late due to the situation of things right now..I'm stranded in Turkey and had my bag stolen from me with my passport, mobile phone and personal effects therein. It was a terrible experience for me thank God the embassy has just issued me a temporary passport but I have to pay for a ticket and settle my hotel bills with the Manager before leaving.

      I have made contact with my bank but it would take me 3-5 working days to access funds in my account, the bad news is my flight will be leaving very soon and but i am having problems settling the hotel bills. Please let me know if i can count on you i promise to refund the money back as soon as i get back home

      Thanks so much.

      Karen Hickman
      Retired!  Oh, yes!!!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic