Conversations

  • Mike Goggin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      The Internet and the services that run on it are all about
      holding various kinds of conversations. At our combined
      Nov/Dec meeting tomorrow night, we'll explore some of the
      new and different forms… such as:

      o Using Roadrunner on the road

      o Telephone service via the net… on your telephone… for less

      o Dialing up from just about anywhere you can go

      o Email in your Pocket

      o Wireless news from here and there

      o How to prevent those pesky, long URLs from getting messed
      up in transit

      When and where:

      Wednesday 12/03/03, 6:30 - 8:30 P.M.
      Old Quarry Library, 7051 Village Center Dr.

      For more Internet SIG information including contact information
      and directions to the library, go to:
      http://www.ccaustin.org/SIGDetail.asp?tSIGID=8