Monthly SIG Meeting, 11/5/2011, 10:15 am

  • AustinInternetSIG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2011
      Reminder from: AustinInternetSIG Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monthly SIG Meeting

      Date: Saturday November 5, 2011
      Time: 10:15 am - 12:15 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Saturday.
      Location: North Village Library
      Street: 2505 Steck Ave
      City State Zip: Austin, TX 78757-8142
      Phone: (512) 974-9960

    • Mike Goggin
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2011
        I've not received any positive replies on attending, so we'll skip this one
        too and catch up in December.

        Mike