Welcome

  • Joe McLean
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2001
      Welcome to the website for the Computer Club of Austin Internet SIG.
      If you see this message, you have successfully passed several
      barriers to communication with your fellow group members.
      Congratulations.

      This group is moderated which means that you or other group members will not see messages until they are approved by the SIG Leader or Co-Leader. We feel that this will effectively protect us from Spam. We will see over time if
      this level of protection is necessary, but it is a sensible place to
      start. We hope that you enjoy the website.

      The Moderators