Re: [Atlantis_Mysteries] Fw: Azores pyramids puzzle

  • katsscan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2013
      Thanks for the interesting referrals Byron,

      Referring to the "Chinese" Pyramids that are not "politically" correct -
      why not?   Is it because ancient Gaelic Caucasians are interred in them - i.e.,
      the "original" Sheenies/Chinese.  Also the original ancient Chinese language
      was Gaelic and its ancient characters/words were made of Runes.  Since then
      later Chinese have rearranged and called sentences "characters" when they
      were once actually sentences.  (And yes, I've studied and researched the
      Chinese Language, etc., etc..)

      The Gaels would often set up flat stone figures against their pyramids, or on a
      path to them.  Very similar landscaping and pyramids are found in Chichen itza.
      The flat characters leaning on the pyramids look a bit like pirates of the Caribean.
      Identical step pyramids are found in Columbia and the Canary islands, i.e.,
      the Atlantes (Atlantis - what's left of the daughters of Mt Atlas).  There are
      enormous pyramids that look like mountains in other parts of Europe, but are
      grown over.  According to science, aerial infrared photography shows them
      to have actual gargantuan structures underneath.  Remember, the northern
      (and southern) hemispheres were not only covered by ice sheets, but massive
      flooding occurred during and after meltdowns.

      As to the Bosnian and Martian pyramids, many times mankind uses natural
      formations to form their structures, they simply give nature some "help."
      This was how the ancients looked at nature.  You see it, you finish carving
      or forming it. That is also the philosophy behind some cave art and statues.
      There are tunnels in the pyramids, the Bosnian and Martian according to
      researchers, and Runic writing in the Bosnian tunnel graffiti.
      See a few more photos at: