Re: [Atlantis_Mysteries] Yahoo OUT of ORDER

  • Tone33
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2013
      I also see home page picture but big ones.

      Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 3:46 PM
      Subject: [Atlantis_Mysteries] Yahoo OUT of ORDER

      Sorry about posts folks, but the 'New" Yahoo as screwed things up so
      badly that nothing works on the Group's pages anymore.

      They've removed the Home page pictures, and changed all the codes
      so that no new members can even be moderated, and their messages
      can't even be read.   Links to the other groups don't work and have been
      removed.  In  spite of over 40,000 complaints, they have not fixed anything.
      I believe Yahoo sold out the groups to foreigners who want them to
      look like Facebook.   Trouble is, one cannot use them for anything.
      (Ying and Yang or something like that).

      Hopefully they'll learn how to code in English soon.   :-))
    • katsscan
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2013
        Yes, they put their own photos on our home pages.  Ome very ugly demon picture
        on some Home pages, same ugly photo on other's Home pages.  Some photos don't
        even go with the Group's topics.