SuperStellar: California Runway Nine and Three-Quarters

  • millennium
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2013

      When Roadrunner Called Coyote ...

      by Matilija University on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 6:50pm ·
      by California's 'Theatre Twenty', (the "Fly by Night" Boys ...)

      Conquest of the Earth & Moon, Solar Planets, & Near-Earth Stars ...

      https://www.facebook.com/notes/matilija-university/when-roadrunner-called-coyote-/535029616531390

      California's MX-324 Rocketplane, 1941 News Story

      A few of the more famous Rocketplanes, Stealth-planes, and Flying Wingsfrom the 1940s ...

      Oct. 21, 1947: The YB-49 Flying Wing takes off for the first time from Northrop's Hawthorne facility for a flight to Muroc Army Air Base - now Edwards Air Force Base. Some 4000 spectators, mostly Northrop employees witnessed the take off.

      Northrop Aircraft advertising the Flying Wing Airliner ...

      The B-17 Flying Fortress -- become the (TWA, PAA, etc.) Boeing 307 Stratoliner -- was the first commercial airliner which included a Pressurized Cabin for high-altitude flight, and began flight in 1938 ...

      "Saw the Heaven's filled with commerce, Argosies of magic sails, Pilots of the purple twilight dropping down with costly bales," of Mobster/Gamblers, Gun-runners, Drug-smugglers ...

      See also Germany’s 1930s Junkers Ju 86P, the Boeing B-29 Superfortress, and the Convair B-36 Bomber, which in the non-classifed public literature flew to 60,000 or 70,000 feet.

      From Havana to Las Vegas, 'Mojave International' to 'Offshore" Earth Orbit-- Bugs Moran and Al Capone to Howard Hughes & Walt Disney, and Robert Gross, Jack Northrop, James Kindelberger, Frederick Rentschler, George Meed, Donald Douglas, James McDonnell, Leroy Grumman, Glenn Martin, Glenn Curtiss, and William Boeing et al  ...

      As the world's rainbow "lights were punched out", and 'cast' into Hollywood's 'Dragoon' Dungeon, viz. Raymond Chandler's "Big Sleep" ...

      And the War/Propaganda Industry photoshoots were staged courtesy Hollywood's Aviators, Aviatrices, and The Happy Bottom Riding Club ...

      Former Hollywood stunt pilot Pancho Barnes purchased 80 acres of desert farmland in 1935 near a small Army Air Corps gunnery range at Rogers (Muroc) Dry Lake. The small gunnery range eventually became Muroc Army Airfield, later Dryden Flight Research CenterEdwards Air Force Base, which would play a large role in the future course of Barnes' ranch. The ranch was a working ranch at first, growing alfalfa & raising livestock. But Pancho was never without an airplane, and one of the first things she did was to scratch out an airstrip on the desert hardpan. Pancho set out to make the most of her new environment. Due to the steady growth of Muroc Army AirField, Pancho expanded her ranch to include 2 bars, a restaurant, a dance hall, a motel & even a swimming pool -- an exotic touch for the late 1930s. Within a few years the ranch had expanded from 80 to 368 acres. The airmen loved Pancho’s party atmosphere as the opportunities for other recreation were severely limited. Most of the booze came up from Mexico in Pancho’s plane & was dispensed freely. The airstrip was enlarged & illuminated for the increasing number of guests & friends who flew in. Soon Pancho found herself the proud mistress of the "Rancho Oro Verde Fly-Inn Dude Ranch". Among military flyers, the ranch eventually became nicknamed the "Happy Bottom Riding Club".

      "If it's good enough for Lindy, it's good enough for me..."

      Another California 'Runway Nine and Three-Quarters' ...

      Where, after every play, aerial performance, each Hollywood Premiere, returned the Night ...

      the Nights of the FlyBoys ...

      Convair B-36J cockpit, National Museum of the US Air Force. (Courtesy Lockheed Martin Code One)

      By 1941, or 1942, with our Winged-Body Aircraft, our Rocket-Propulsion, and our Pressurized Suits and Cabins -- with the WWII Axis powers broken in Africa, Russia and the Pacific -- with the newly-born US MIC-Aerospace Industry approaching it's peak production of 100,000 aircraft per year -- even in the public (nonmilitary, nonclassified) sector we now had the trivial capability of flying endless missions to Low Earth Orbit -- a mere fifteen minute one-gravity acceleration to Mach 25 -- a fraction of the time and fuel requirements for a Douglas DC-3 Airline flight from Los Angeles to New York.

      By 1946 or 1947 -- while Hollywood was performing Chuck Yeager flights, and Hiroshima and Nagasaki -- not long after the fisticuff-fictions of Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers -- our real-black MIC-Flyboys, our true-blue MIC-Rocket Jocks had enough 'Space Command' ships, surveillance/C3I infrastructure and nuclear ordinance on orbit not only to own/rule the Earth on behalf of Rockefeller and Rothschild, but to take Lunar orbit as well! [Earth-orbit for our Mojave Rocket Jocks requires a 10 km/sec Delta-V, 15-minute 1-Gravity acceleration flight. Lunar Orbit requires only an additional 4.1 km/sec, and Lunar landing (for VTOVL craft) an additional 1.6 km/sec ...]

      As well as to reach Mars Orbit by 1950! [Mars Orbit, with Phobos and Deimos, requires an ~3500 km/sec Delta-V energy investment, realized during 4 days acceleration/deceleration, again at 1-gravity.] Venus and Mercury, similarly. (Venus, ~2600 km/sec and 3 days; Mercury ~3800 km/sec and 4 days).

      And you thought Australia was a far (penal) 'posting'!

      The question of course, for our desert rats, our Hollywood guilds, our California (MIC-Aircraft) culture -- and our World-Entrained-Audience -- wasjust who WAS the Coyote, and WHO was the Roadrunner?

      Jupiter in 12 Days ...

      "Who, who, who, who, who … ?" in the seductive songline of 'el paisano' (Poye-kwe, Oi-Oi, Ogo'w'I), the 'countryman', aka Rincon, Roadrunner?

      and Saturn in 17 Days ...

      ("Over the Rainbow" played by Erroll Garner?)

      The vast numbers -- the tens of millions of techs, geeks, scientists, engineers, gamers, what have you in the sci fi, computer, electronics, astronomy, astrophysics, aerospace, military, etc. industries -- and all the aerospace-related works they have churned out over the last century -- numbs the mind. Just reviewing, recalling, for example, all the designs we worked on: the Spacelabs, Space Wheels, Space Hotels, Space Habitats, Space Colonies, Space Cities, viz. the Von Braun Wheel, the Stanford Torus, the Bernal Sphere, the Orbital Ring, the Dyson Sphere, the RingWorld and on and on. Just google, for another keyword phrase, the "artificial gravity" design discussions. One could fill a book or two with simply the artist's renderings. The designs and specs must occupy whole libraries.

      Who owned the multi-Trillion-dollar military industrial complex monster which, now, at the end of World War 2, was churning out hundreds of thousand of vehicles and aircraft per year, as BOTH Roadrunner and Coyote, and Rockefeller and Rothschild, and our WHOLE Totemic World Culture, Spirit, Consciousness leapt into orbit (with a 'Sonic' Baby-Boom?), captured Mother Momoy, our Goddess Moon, and raced around Uranus -- as they say -- and Venus and Mars, Jupiter and Saturn?

      62 Saturnian Moons (and bases?) and counting ...

      As the 'Spaceship' Archetypes from a thousand Méliès, artists, the'Interplanetary' Dreams of a thousand Heinleins, authors, the 'Spacewheel' Designs of a thousand Von Brauns, engineers -- and the millions of MIC-Assemblyline workers -- and every one of the billions of our Mother Earth, the PachaMama -- became realized in the landscape, the light of the night, the dreamtime body of our Great Mother Sun, Amanogawa, our pregnant Heliosphere …

      I've never had the personality of Coyote -- multi- or even omni-totemic, yes but 'irreligious', theatrical, uncaring, no. In my youthful aerospace/lobbyist days I was labeled a 'true believer' by the legislators, and a 'loose cannon' (with the same meaning) by the aerospace bigwigs. I was honest, and expected honesty from all those I considered my peers, friends, colleagues, mentors. Today I am still the same, though as to "expecting honesty" from others in all my very various professions, I quess I can only say that I no longer have any peers, friends, colleagues or mentors.

      For those who have followed me and my expositions these last two decades, I don't need to go into all the times I have picked up pen and pad, and done the research, and done the numbers, and found that the most fundamental scientific concepts of my life (my indoctrinations) have turned out to be wholly -- vastly, shatteringly -- bogus, fradulent, deceits. Viz. Special Relativity, Quantum Mechanics, General Relativity, Cosmic Expansion, Black Holes, Particle Physics, NASA and the Space Program, etc. etc. from my most salient researches and publications ("The Undiscovered Physics", the "SpacePlane Equation", "Divine Creation", "Covert California", "Sirius Parallax Shift" ...)

      Normally my research, illustration, prose and verse are a daily yoga, stretching, nurturing, refining and sharing of my world, my discoveries, the unveiling of the Songline, the Dreaming, the Divine Landscape of Consciousness, of Creation. A couple of times a year, however, they are like a seizure, a vast new country, continent, experience -- and the words and equations pour forth in an endless torrent on the paper -- as new mountain peaks are reached, and new unforeseen vistas, revelations, truths are realized.

      And the old dreams, totems, supposed realities, dissolved.

      Thus this story, of the Coyote and the Roadrunner, in 2013 -- when I thought that all vistas, all peaks, had been realized -- thought that the old stories merely needed a modest revisiting, refining, extending, completing.

      And found that the story had, in fact, NEVER BEEN TOLD ...

      And no one to blame but myself, for being otherwise absorbed in life, for overlooking the obvious. [Knowing for two-plus decades now that no one is ever going to tell the story for me, the truth to me.]

      And so -- though it ha

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)