Atlantis & Rome with maps

  • Mondra Rose
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2012
      This information is being heavily discussed on the 'timestar' list.  Love the map!
      Mondra

      Ron wrote: “The Mafia is involved and it is not too far of a stretch to discern that they are in bed with the Japanese government.”

      This planet is in a phase cycle of the collapse of Atlantis 12,960 years ago and the Mafia, Rome and Illuminati are center stage.  I just reviewed all information I have about Atlantis, because the cycle we are in is tied into a 12,960-year cycle.

      Atlantis was already very ancient 12,960 years ago and many of the islands in the Atlantic had sunk, because their time had ended.  Some humans who originated on the Earth had already developed space travel and departed the planet.

      []

      Those who remained in Atlantis were desperate.  They had the same “concerns” that occupied the Nazi Himmler and Hitler’s cohort.  Himmler believed he was a reincarnated king from Atlantis.  He was right.    The Nazis believed they were the master race who were ENTITLED to the resources of the planet simply because they were the master race.  Hitler expressed this exact belief in both of his books and went into detail about why the master race needed the planet’s resources and needed to exterminate inferior races to prevent them from using resources the master race needed.  This last phase of Atlantis was carried on by the Illuminati and Rome, which spawned the culture in which the Mafia developed.

      With islands in the Atlantic sinking the master race had to establish colonies elsewhere.  I now believe they had set up bases on the Eastern Seaboard of the United States.  Their Atlanteans Nazis may have intended (almost certainly) to clear other primitive humans off North America.  These would be Native Americans.  They were already at war with humans who resided inside the Pillars of Hercules (in Europe).  The natives of America were in their own cycle, and the Atlantean Nazis wanted to take North America for their new home base.  It was a business decision.

      THEN THE ASTEROID WIPED OUT THE EASTERN SEABOARD OF NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO.  The asteroid left the eastern Seaboard from New Jersey to Florida uninhabitable for thousands of years.  The asteroid pulverized any and every thing on the eastern seaboard. It was rough going in the Americas, which included Mexico all the way down to South America, but Native Americans were able to survive without being taken into slavery by the Atlantean Nazis.   On the above map of Atlantis on the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, an inland sea had cut through North America for millions of years.  Land was close to the eastern seaboard when before the asteroid impacted what is now South Carolina.

      []

      The asteroid that wiped out the eastern seaboard made it impossible for the Atlantean Nazis to occupy North America for a long, long time.  They had no choice but to invade Europe.  That is exactly what they did.  Plato writes that the Atlantean Nazi army had marched through Libya and into Europe taking the people into slavery.

      The Athenians marched to Italy and defeated the Atlantean army there.  Then, the next thing you know, Rome existed in Italy where the Atlanteans had been defeated.  Rome is the reincarnation of Atlantis.  Its agenda, rituals and dress are mementos of Atlantis.  Rome announced its right to possess the Earth in the name of its savior.  In 2007 the Pope declared, yet again, that Native America must be cleansed.  Rome is the Illuminati’s administrative arm and the Mafia exists in Rome’s back alley, the workmen who hire out to accomplish Rome’s objectives and take what they can.  Rome decimated Native America with a vengeance to possess the land it had failed to possess 12,900 years ago.

      To prosecute the arms and legs and leave the head to live through another body only serves  evil.  The head of evil must be handled by its own thought, emotions and beliefs.

      This conclusion is based on several sources.  One is UFO contact reports that relate that an asteroid had been controlled to destroy Atlantis.  Another is the Master of the Keys comments.

      Knowing this information is a step in the right direction.  One does not need to chase the perpetrators to the end of the road.  They are already dead but haven’t understood the terms of their imprisonment.

      Start quote-------------

      Whitley Strieber:  What did you mean when you said our civilization would follow its own past?

      Master of the Key:  What was here before you was very great.  It uncovered the secret to which you are blind, the secret of communion with the dead.  It began to be able to use intelligent energy in its technology.  To use souls as tools.  Look at the carvings at Dendera in Egypt.  Those strange objects in the containers are not electrical filaments or religious symbols.  They are souls.  The walls of the containers bear an electrical charge of a type that imprisons them.  Because of the use of such technology, elemental bodies extended their perception outside of the time stream, with the result that the school of the earth ceased to work as a place of change.  Who knows the truth, cannot find their weakness, and that is your aim on earth.  What was worse, the knowledge of this power was kept from the common, ordinary people who have little self-will to begin with, and so are the only ones really capable of making good use of such abilities.  The old world was destroyed because of its own greed and secretiveness.  Those least evolved rose to the top, as happens here.  Your leaders, as you call them, are all people with damaged senses of self-worth.  The damaged goods run the civilization.  That’s why it cannot last.

      End quote-------------

      Best regards,
      Krsanna
    • Tone33

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2012

          > Hey Mondra! where is the timestar list?

        • Lily Sprint
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 13, 2012
            Hello Atlantis members.
            I am grateful to be part of this forum . I love to learn all I can  about this beautiful
            story of Atlantis, from Cayce to Plato to Solos and his Egyptian teacher,
            its been a great journey for me to learn about it all. Lily