Re: [Atlantis_Mysteries] Sirius Shift, Sirius (Parallax) Disclosure!

  • Charlotte Cowell
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2011
      Apologies for having to be the absolute dimwit here, but I am terrible at math and fairly new to this group, but I have some capabilities and I DO know that this message comes with very good timing.

      Please explain in one or two sentences what this means for all those who live in hope of a better world and the emergence of a new golden age.

      Again, apologies for my lack of math, Pythagoras kicked me out his school almost instantly and turned me into a bat for even bothering him :-(

      Cx