Introduction

  • spacealien128
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 7:42 PM
      Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ralph and I am interested in
      Astronomy from around the world, Space and Scifi shows. I have always
      been interested in Space Exploration. One of the most awsome sites I
      have ever seen was seeing the Shuttle take off from over 150 miles away
      in the night sky when I lived in Florida. My current interest now is
      Mars and the chance of life on Mars.

      Regards
      Ralph
    • TallTrees2001
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 9:07 PM
        Welcome  Ralph,
        Have you signed up for the Space Updates from NASA?? They send out their latest in emails. Like info about the small chunk  that is blowing by our planet??
        Have you read Graham Hancock's book "Heaven's Mirror about the Astronomy patterns that are manifested in Sacred Sites like Anghor Wat??
        TT

        Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ralph and I am interested in
        Astronomy from around the world, Space and Scifi shows. I have always
        been interested in Space Exploration. One of the most awsome sites I
        have ever seen was seeing the Shuttle take off from over 150 miles away
        in the night sky when I lived in Florida. My current interest now is
        Mars and the chance of life on Mars.

        Regards
        Ralph

        WebSite At: http://www.ancientmoons.net/