New photos

  • WIlliam Bolt
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 8:14 AM
      Some of you may have seen these else where, but thought they would
      be good for a laugh.
    • lehara2003
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 8:57 AM
        Thanks, love your sense of humor...the yankee pic was my favorite.

        tonic

        > Some of you may have seen these else where, but thought they would
        > be good for a laugh.

      • AncientStar
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1 9:28 AM
          Hi William!

          Yes, I've seen the protestors. 'Thought they were cute. But
          the "helmeted" guy...

          No doubt you've seen these links from Mary? There is even an ocean
          panorama out on the horizon. (Probably why "all" the redish/tan
          coloration)?
          http://www.burlingtonnews.net/spiritmars.html?1073608772515
          http://www.burlingtonnews.net/spiritmars3.html
          http://www.burlingtonnews.net/spiritmars2.html