Mars & Moon Pyramids

  • AncientStar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2004
      It is said in the Mahabharata that the ancients flew from planet to planet, and from continent to continent (on Earth). It seems most of the most ancient civilizations are now under the oceans. No doubt from some very major catastrophic events, and from melting ice age glaciers as well.

      It also appears that there are many pyramids on Mars, and also some on the Moon that are identical to those found on Earth - above sea level, and below the sea. This, no doubt is solid, physical "evidence" of the "Atlanteans" - those that traveled to and from the planets, and all over the Earth. Pyramids appear to be their "special" identifying architecture.

      AM

      ~~~~~
    • Tonic