Fw: North Georgia Chapter this afternoon

  • Bob Mantell
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2009

      From: Chaz Cone <chaz@...>
      Subject: North Georgia Chapter this afternoon
      Date: Sunday, September 27, 2009, 5:54 PM

      How about checking into the North Georgia Chapter of 10X  this afternoon at 3:30p EDT?

      I'll be looking for check-ins to the North Georgia Chapter this afternoon at our  regular time, 1930Z at 28.610Mhz.  When we complete the net, we often QSY to 28.495 to pick up our Technician class members.

      We're eager for folks to sign in and qualify for the New South Award.  You can read all about it at www.newsouthaward.com

      On the website you can see a list of members of the North Georgia chapter; I lost much of the paperwork when changing computers many years ago (familiar  story?); if you're a member (from 'way back when) please drop me an email with your appropriate numbers and I'll add you to the roster.

      See you today?

      Chaz, W4GKF
      Atlanta, GA
      10-x#4842