CLS Games -- New Distribution List

  • CLS Games
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      Greetings All,

      Rather than sending announcements about special CLS Games sales and
      release date updates to the entire Atlanta Game Fest group, we are going
      to allow folks to OP-IN by creating a second distribution list just for
      our CLS Games Updates. If you are interested in receiving notices of
      special CLS Games sales and new releases, you can OP-IN by emailing us at:

      CLSGAMES@...

      ...and put "YES YES YES" in the subject line

      If you are interested in only receiving normal AGF member messages and
      updates directly from our host, Ward, you need not do anything. The
      AtlantaGameFest@yahoogroups.com distribution list that Ward oversees
      will continue to operate as normal -- just without the CLS Games special
      sale and release information.

      This is not an EITHER-OR situation -- folks can be part of both
      distribution lists if they want to, since the lists are independent of
      each other and with no duplicated messages.

      --
      Respectfully,

      Robert S. Solow, Ph.D.
      CLS Games