Game Left at AGF9?

  • pendraphen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2006
      Hey, guys, Isaac B. from Nashville, TN, here. I was going through my
      games last week, looking for my copy of Colossal Arena, and I'll be
      hornswoggled if it isn't missing. I know I took it to Atlanta, so I
      wanted to check with the group to see if anyone happened to pick it up
      by accident. It's unique, in that the game was packaged in the box
      for Knizia's Great Wall of China, by Fantasy Flight, and has a post-it
      note on the front reading "Colossal Arena (Raaargh!)".

      If anyone has this, please let me know, preferably through email. I'd
      appreciate it!

      --Isaac